Tuesday, September 27, 2011

PvP not what I Expected!

Well all i can say is that pvp is not working for me very well. I am great at 1v1and 2v2, but when i come to the other two i am terrible. I tried out 3v3 about 11 times the past two weeks and i know i can do better. 4v4 is horrible without a life wizard. i died one time after another. Ranked pvp is WAY too competitive. I insult after insult. But in the end i found out pvp is not for me, unless their is a price for pvp (that is not one ticket) than it would be more bearable. In other news i have had no luck getting the red ghost in the hatchery. I finally got the yellow ghost but i found out i had about 10K gold. So i needed to do alot of farming to sell for good gold. I got to 40k and then i went straight to the pet pavilion. I didn't get on the first or on the second try, to make it worse i had no luck in sunken city. I feel like the game hates me again, but i got the dragons hoard pack, if you voted for the game choice awards. Hope wizard101 win so i can get the mystery pet. Unlike last year we got nothing. I really need a long break from farming because it been almost 5 Months for pets and gear. And my wizaversery is almost here! Can't wait! I wish i could tell what the next world would be. That way not so many secrets. Back too pvp, i was horrible in 3v3 and 4v4. I am better of farming or doing something else. About the pet farming i have the worst luck. The life wizard i was with flied in the Grubb battle in sunken city and he and his minions had around 5 pips each, and you get the picture. i really really want to get done with wizard city pets to move onto Krok. And remember have fun around the spiral!

No comments:

Post a Comment